kus_kieser

kus_kieser

Painting of Kusterdingen 1683
© Geschichtsverein Haerten e.V.

During 1680 to 1687 Andreas Kieser made portraits of most of the villages in order to make new maps and inventories of the major forest districts. He’s order came from Duke Eberhard Ludwig of Wuerttemberg.
With only a few assistance he completed this work in 7 years. The painting above was made in 1683.